Interpersonal Post Story is a Page I created a few months ago inspired by a thought-provoking idea that started with the urge to comment on interesting posts on fb –
What if while two people communicating through comments on Facebook something much more was created than the mere communication of two people – what if it were a new form of telling story through subtext?
It was an idea I cannot take full credit for – I began communicating through comment-posts with a new friend and realized that we were actually creating a story in the subtext of our words – sometimes it was a scene, other times a poem, according to others’ comments who began commenting as well. This is how Interpersonal Post Story manifested.
Description of process:
An image (picture) speaks what words cannot express in such speed or detail. To allow yourself to be absorbed in it may bring your story to life
(1) Share a post or picture
(2) Write a statement (a thought) that manifests from the feeling you experience by plunging into the motion of the image
(3) The story is born and the journey begins when someone notices and makes a comment
(4) The length of a story or poem depends on the writers posting
(5) It’s about the underlying need to expose one’s inner self which can be seen in two levels (a) that which is expressed by words, and (b) sub text
(6) Both text and sub-text tell a story simultaneously
(7) and it’s this very experience that stimulates the mind to continue creating through this form of communication unblocking the flow of expression to endless paths
(8) When the thirst has been quenched the “heroes” will bow and bid each other farewell
(9) This creation can be the beginning of something more to come or a momentary connection; the choice is made by the creators
(10) Regardless of the outcome, a connection has been made, the mind has been stimulated, new paths have been created, and a story has been born.
Good luck to anyone who tries it out – let me know either way what you think of this form of story where the writers are the characters creating a moment in time which belongs to them alone 🙂